Pokoch-1 Del Wellhead Platform
Jacket/Deck Support Frame
Client:Fieldwood Energy, Mexico
Location:Offshore Mexico-Bay of Campeche
- Upstream Engineering performed the Concept Select Study and is the Owners’ Engineer for the EPCIC contract.
- UE developed the EPCIC ITT scope of work
- Project SOW is for two unmanned wellhead platforms; ICHALKIL and POKOCH tied back to the TUMUT platform.
- UE engineered both jacket structures in order to procure jacket material early.
- Both platforms are:
- Unmanned Satellite Production Facility
- Conventional Piled, 4-Leg Platform
- 6 conductors
- 51,000 BOPD total production
- Two Primary Deck Levels
- Boat Landing
- Emergency Quarters
- The Main deck is designed to accommodate coiled tubing unit
- The Cellar deck is designed for the production equipment.
- Export Pipelines are 16” x 7.3 km and 24” x 11.7 km pipelines to the TUMUT Platform
- The platform was installed in Q1 2020